LIPS in Review

Lips In Review


Lips In Review



I had the pleasure of attending Lips in NYC (The Ultimate in Drag Dinning)

Located at 227 East 56th Street on the east side of Midtown! Once located in the heart of Greenwich Village but moved up town for a better space in which they can perform night after night & accommodate more people with a variety of themes ranging from Karaoke to Bingo, Dinning with Divas to Glitz & Glamour, Brunches & Super Stars.

Lips has expanded to locations outside of NYC to also include San Diego, Fort Lauderdale, and just opened this year in Atlanta. So from the east to west coast you too can have a dragtacular experience of Vegas style show girls or as I like to refer to them as talented chicks with dicks.

From the moment I walked into the front door I was greeted by a rather large gurl you did not want to run into in a dark alley for she would turn you out. In short her attitude was not one to play with as she was focused on the job at hand of seating those who had enough since to make a reservation prior to arriving. Not to say they would not accommodate a stray or walk in if the was room they would welcome you in as they are not foolish enough to turn away a paying customer. Money is money!

The cocktails (Pun truly intended) Was a wide range of drinks you can purchase just about at any bar. Beers, frozen drinks, & specialty cocktails like A Blow Job which is what I had but it was hard asking for such a drink without blushing. Me: “Can I have a Blow____________? “ Waitress: Awwwwwwwwww Just say it or you won’t get it” Me:  “May I have a Blow Job Please” Waitress “ You sure may just meet me in the tearoom in 5 mins” (Total blushing, turning to a bright lavender color & embarrassed) I finally got my drink & it was really good!

One thing I will say about the drinks are they were strong which is odd for a midtown establishment to serve drinks with a real kick, and at those prices anything less would not have been acceptable. The Blow Job alone was a $14 dollar drink, and a simple Corona was $10. The sexy Bartenders offered a welcome distraction from the prices.

Let’s talk about the food for a few minutes! The appetizers looked delicious, smelled great & so did the entrees in which we all know presentation is everything and Lips did not disappoint. From Angus Steak burgers to Chicken dishes to high end steak entrees the food was to die for. From $17 on the lower end to $30 on the higher end for Entrees.

An evening at Lips will cost you a pretty penny, but it’s worth it because you will have the time of your life! I will also say not to the benefit of the customer Lips will charge you for every little thing but what was a shocker was the charge for having my friend & birthday go up on stage & blow out the candle on the cake which I purchased outside of the little slither of cake provided to all birthday celebrators which was $15 I was a bit pissed by this charge not because of the charge itself for all who participate which paid the fee, but I purchased an erotic cake for the sum of $65 then had to pay a 15 dollar fee on top. Greed is a friend to the establishment. I guess the most important thing is not so much the over pricing but having a good time which I was not disappointed, and my friend visiting from Scotland had an experience for his birthday that will live in his memory for the rest of his life.
You have been served

The end of the experience was wrapped up with an autographed pic from our waitress who displayed personality only a drag queen can provide, and the check which was high enough to even make me gage. Again it was not about the cost but more about having a good time which neither I or my friend was disappointed.

So if you to have the time of your life LIPS is so worth the time and price you will to be totally entertained.


MANDATORY FOR MEMBERSHIP!!!
Over 18, Age, and gender must be provided in profile, or commented. There will be no exceptions!


Dark & Lovely 4 Men FB Group

BeBop
Pride Network, Blog & Shows
pridecastshow@gmail.com

The Pride Report (Youtube)


No comments:

Post a Comment