Big Dick Chasers

Tops beware: 

In my life I have come across many types of bottoms from both sides of the spectrum. Bottoms who had no walls cause they took more big dicks in their time and the anal canal was worn out. I call them Holland Tunnel bottoms. the hole so wide, and the canal so deep a top can only go through the motions and hope they have the sensitivity enough to reach a satisfying climax. 
On the other side of that spectrum are those bottoms who are mesmerized but big, thick and long dicks which they think they can take but sadly was rarely the case! Still they try, try, and try again.
Most often to no fault of the top that fall sucker to this type of bottom and are mostly left unsatisfied, and frustrated. Sometimes the tops are angry by this type of behavior which continues, and will force fuck the bottom which sets them out for criminal charges. No means no but when does no really yes? How does one even begin to make that determination? Risky shit if you ask me!
Accountability: Who holds the bottom accountable for teasing tops to the point he becomes aggressive, and take the azz until he nutz. No one hold those bottom responsible when they clearly set the scenario up and place the top in that situation. Legally no means no except when it mean yes, but law enforcement will not see the entire picture. When it's reported which is not often the bottom is viewed as the victim when in actuality it's really the top who has been victimized. in cases where the top is prosecuted on rape charges, convicted, sentence, and jailed. Upon release must be registered as a sex offender, and his is changed for ever.
the most simple solution that will make every one happy is for bottoms to chase after dicks they know is a good fit for them. too many times I have encountered bottoms who want my big black dick but know coming in they can take it. i have been left so frustrated. not by one but each time I eencounter this situation I grow more and more frustrated, and even angry at times. The end result for me is a total turn off to random sex partners who just want instant sexual gratification which no longer even excites me. I am glad I know the law as well as I do, and never take it too far that could place my life, my world in danger. I have how ever thought of pinning a bottom down and making them take this dick until I get my satisfaction. I exercised consequential thinking which  always made me change my mind.  
Their are more bottoms in this world then their are tops in my opinion, and if I keep searching I may one day find the right one that will stay and build something wonderful. Until that happens I will no doubt come across the sames frustrating bottoms I continue to encounter in this mission to find true love. (If it even still exist)  

BeBop
Pride Network, Blog & Shows

No comments:

Post a Comment