Alone In The World

Sunday Inspirational Mini Blog: 
 (Alone in the world) 
Have you ever felt so alone in the world you felt life was no longer worth living? Have you ever ask your God Why am I still here? When will be my time or when will you come for me? I have asked that question so many times over the course of my life and even more these days. I mean when you have no one in your life to truly love you, your job sucks, you have no lover/partner, Distanced from family, you’re not comfortable in your home, no real true to life friends (Cyber not included), You’re dislike or even hated for reasons which you don’t know, health that is failing. You’re discriminated against and stigmatized. Sometimes I think I’ve been placed on this earth just suffer and never to know what it is to be truly happy. What is God’s Divine plan? I’m only going to keep telling myself it my faith that better days lie ahead that keeps me going. I won’t give up! I will continue to help others, continue my search for a lifelong companion, and never stop loving my family even though that love is rarely returned. Find a better job; make your house your home. Pray for a better day!
BeBop

No comments:

Post a Comment